
Well here it is... if you havent' already guessed, we are having a baby GIRL! I am almost 21 weeks and just had my ultrasound on monday. I really can't believe that we are going to have a girl. You get so used to what you have and then you can't picture yourself with the opposite sex. We are very excited (me especially-to start shopping). I think that Mike is a little nervous but he will be putty in this little one's hands. She will have to be pretty tough to keep up with her brother, we just pray she is a little more mello than Rayce! She is due on Feb. 17th 2008. We are keeping our fingers crossed she doesn't decide to stay in there for longer than that.



10 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. One of each, that is so perfect. Shopping is way too fun for girls, Mike better watch out :)
The shopping is intense...pace yourself :) ha...and dang it...come down to Vegas outlets to do some of that!! :) I am so excited for you! It will be so fun to watch Mike with her...Annie has her dad wrapped around her finger!
I think that Mike will do his share of shopping!
I am so excited for you. I hope someday I get a boy as cute as Rayce. I don't know if I will though because we don't know how to make boys in my family!
YAY!! I am SO excited for you guys! As for the name, I think you should go with something ultra-feminine like Tiffany, Brittany, Shandee - - pretty much anything that ends with a "nee" sound. That would be The Jam.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Girls are so much more fun to shop for...but that's coming from someone who longs to shop for a girl again. I would rather shop for Emily any day rather than any of my four boys. Any names????
Congratulations! My bet is valentines day. I hope she is unlike us in every way (as a teenager anyway:)
Lez, it's Aleena. funny story how I came across your blog. Small world. Congrats on a little girl! I am so excited for you. Rayce will love it. Your blog is darling and Rayce is so dang cute. I am excited to see you in one week!
Congrats Lez, I am excited that you are having a girl. I haven't had a boy yet but I love having girls they are lots of fun.
Lezlie!!! This is Natalie Garr (Peterson now), but do you remember me from Jerusalem? I can't believe I came across your blog...I am so excited to see you and your cute family! It has been sooo long! Congratulations on having a girl, I am very excited for you! I don't have a blog but email me if you get this...greatpete@gmail.com
Post a Comment