CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Opinion

It's time to vote. Today is the day.

I am astounded at the fact that anyone after hearing Obama admit that he wants to "spread the wealth around" is still voting for him. Even if you hate McCain how can you support taking money from someone who EARNED it and giving to someone else. No one deserves my money. I bust my ass for it. Even if Obama was the greatest thing in the world and was going to fix all our problems he still would not get my vote. This isn't a socialist country. We are free to not have to give if we don't want to. Let alone be forced to.

If you aspire to make good money. A lot of money. The kind of money that everyone wants so they can secure their kids future as well as their own, how could you vote for this man? If you are self employed he will destroy your business. He made fun of a plumber. His words were synical when he said "I don't know any plumbers that make $250k". Well I guarantee you they don't take it home, but their small business brings it in. Now he wants to screw the hardworking people that bust their asses day in and day out.

I am leaving for the polls. I will be praying in line that this man loses.

God bless America.

2 comments:

Kauti Nicholls said...

Hey Lezlie. Glad to hear that someone is as annoyed as I am about the whole thing. And it seriously made me lose sleep! I know, dumb right? I woke up at 4 AM all angry....What are people thinking???

Wooden's said...

couldn't have said it better myself.