
Rayce had a bad bacterial eye infection over the holidays. He got the Croup on the day after Christmas and a flu virus too. He honestly didn't eat a thing for like two weeks. Thank goodness for Gatorade and Smart water. He also had no energy and didn't walk for a week. At one point we took him in to see the doctor because I thought that he was getting dehydrated and they tested him for everything. She even threw out the word meningitis (she had me paranoid, he was super lethargic) but he ended up being okay. After lots of rest (watching movies constantly) and hydration he got some strength back!

Our little guy looked like this most of the holidays. He got super sick and it took him a really long time to get better. Poor guy :(


Well I think that I am back on the blog-wagon again. I think that it is way better then Face Book and a good way to keep a family journal. So here is goes.... I think that I will be staying up late for a couple of nights to catch up.




1 comments:
yay! I am so glad you posted...Lanie in that snow suit is too cute! Even if it is July :) ha! What a cute family!
Post a Comment