CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 02, 2006

TOM ARMA RULES


So I just wanted to let everyone know that I found the coolest website. I have to admit it is a lot cooler if you have children, but still it is pretty cool. So if you are having a bad day and you need a little "up-lifting" go to this website and your "lifting" will be in progress. The website is www.tomarma.com. Go to it and click on the official website then click on save the animals and "you're there man." This guy is the JAM!

p.s. This is probably only cool for girls and maybe men that are in-touch with their feminine side. But if your non-effeminite husband likes it, I won't tell.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I liked the skunk...but alas I have no wee little one to dress up like a stinky mammal