CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Squared


This last weekend was lots of fun. Here is Rayce in his Easter duds! This is probably the preppiest he has ever been dressed (compliments of Grampa Steve and Grandma Faye) and he looked so stinking cute. We had a egg hunt at Grandma Twede's house on Saturday and he made out like a theif. He also got to run around with all of his Twede cousins and had a blast as always. Then on Sunday we went to Grandma Cindy's house for another egg hunt. He ate lots of goodies and was up all night! I guess there is such a thing as too much chocolate!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

4 comments:

The Webbs said...

That is one handsome little guy! Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Bone Junior said...

My favorite part of the picture is your animated reflection in the door... : )

Anonymous said...

Lez,
I have needed to e-mail you back forever!! Thank you so much for the birthday e-mail!! You are so sweet!! Your little family is just darn cute! You look great!! I love reading your blog!! Thanks for keeping in touch with me!!

Erin said...

Bone Junior stole the words right out of my mouth. I clicked on the picture to get a better bigger look at how cute rayce was, and low and behold theres lezlie and mike...looking all precious and parent like, and rayce is like "mom stop making those faces at me"...hahahha...so funny, and he looks totally adorable!