I can't believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone and we are well on our way to Christmas. I think that Thanksgiving is a great holiday and all but we go to all that preparation for one 20 min meal, it should last longer. I think that we should just graze all day instead of stuffing ourselves at one sitting (or several if you have to go lots of places) or something like that. All that starch just goes to our brain and slows down our neurologic functioning and the only thing that most of us are capable of doing is sitting on the couch and staring at the TV. I don't even think that it is safe to drive on Thanksgiving!! I am pretty sure the pilgrims didn't drive after their feast. Here is a picture of Mike and my brother after they had lost all neurologic control! Hee Hee Hee
I am really just kidding, I love Thanksgiving! All the great food, family, maybe a Christmas project or two, the games, the football, and hopefully a lot of Thankfulness too. We spent the day at my mom's and then stopped by Mike's dad's that evening. This was actually the first year we only ate at one place, it was awesome! I don't even think that we got too stuffed. Rayce played super hard with his cousins and only re-surfaced to eat for 5 seconds. It was a great day and here are some pics of the "holidaying".
Rayce and Dorrie being silly!
Here is my madre, indian style! Quite fitting don't you think!
Carlie and her friend Melodie and my little sis Camille.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
HAPPY THANKS-EATING
Posted by hizznizzle at Saturday, December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment