Here are some pics of my ever-growing belly/self. We only have a little less then 7 weeks left. I can't wait to see her. We haven't started on the nursery yet, as long as she likes blue it's cool!

I forgot how sexy you feel when you are pregnant. And by "sexy" I mean anything but!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Less then 7 weeks and counting
Posted by hizznizzle at Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I think you look freakin hot! I love pregnant bellies because there is no pressure to be anything but that way. You look great. I can't believe that you are almost done.
TARA YOU ARE SUPER NICE, THANKS FOR THE BOOST!
just seven weeks left? I was three times your size at that stage in my pregnancies! You do look really good. Of course you always do so no surprise there. Hey have you heard from Jacque lately? Just wondering how she is doing too, if you are in contact you need to tell her to start a blog.
Seriously...understand how you feel and I am sure this won't make you feel any better...but I think you look fantastic! The end is near!!
You look so cute. Your belly is TINY!!!
I am so excited! You are almost a mother of two. I think you look so awesome. You could probably start your 5-W, I always start about this time.
7 weeks, I envy you! I already feel like a "hottie" and I have forever to go. Maybe it's the 3rd baby and being 30, I don't know but I am growing like a chia pet. Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
Hi Lezli- I hope you don't mind me snooping on your blog. Erin gave me your link. Yea! Baby #2 is on the way, and a GIRL!! Congrats! I miss you (Michael does too). We loved our hair in Utah, thanks to you!
Post a Comment