
So here is my latest project. I am a little excited about how well it turned out so I am blogging about it. This is a picture I painted for Rayce's room. It measures a whooping 48 X 72! I saw this cute cow picture in a book called "Cows going past". We checked out at the library once and I fell in love with it. The colors totally went in Rayce's room and I couldn't get enough of the polka dots so I thought that I would re-create. Mike thinks that I am a retard because I love working on projects so much. He would prefer just to pay someone to do it. Any way it turned out so much better than I expected and therefore I will continue to drum up random projects just for the fun of it.



5 comments:
SO SO CUTE! I am seriously impressed. I am even more impressed because I know how much spare time you have. I am so excited for the little lady! not much longer.
That does look awesome! When are you having that baby???
I hope soon but by the 17th for sure!
That is amazing! Can you do one for me with unicorns? :)
I love it Lez! You have always been a great artist. I am horrible at projects by the way. Are you really only 3 week to a life change? We are open next week, let me know when & where & we'll be there!
Post a Comment