Sunday, March 09, 2008
Hell he was even more punk than me.......
To most of you this post will not mean much, but to a select few.........bring an old shoe to throw.
One of my favorite bands is playing is SLC May 3rd. It has been about 10 years since I have seen these guys live and I was a much younger more immature (I know, hard to believe) person then. But for at least one more night I will don the studded belt (that got hung up long ago) and punch my way back into the pit to get a little crazy and act, you guessed it like I am 22 once more. My beautiful wife is somewhat excited to go. I think it is more that some friends will be in town to go with us. Yeah they are coming to see Lanie, but they picked that weekend so we could all go to the show.
To those wondering, yes, Lez is going. I took Lez to her to her first punk show during the Olympics when Pennywise played. I think she had a good time although I don't know if she had seen anything like that before. Somewhat organized mayhem. We have been to a few other good shows together, but this one will be one of the best. I know she may not be as stoked as I am, but she rules for going and having fun with me.
I will post pics after the show..............for those that care.
Posted by hizznizzle at Sunday, March 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We can't WAIT to get there. Its really going to RULE so hard. Just like old times. We remember that Pennywise concert well....
OK all I can say is how funny you are :) I would love to babysit :)
I know I might have to stand in line, but it is worth it
Post a Comment