

By popular request, here are some updated pics of the little one! The ones with the cute little jean skirt are Easter pictures. Don't worry, I just put the skirt on for the pictures, talk about uncomfortable! She has a big enough problem with gas already, no need to make it any worse. You have to admit though, the skirt is super cute, practical it may not be, but very fashionable!
Rayce sure likes his sister, especially if he can hold her by himself! Look at how grown up he is!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
PICTURES OF THE BABY
Posted by hizznizzle at Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
She is so cute. Rayce is quite the little babe too. You guys make good looking kiddos!
Rayce looks so grown up! and she is one of the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen...you do good work! Hope you are doing great and recovering well...and please tell me you are getting some sleep..that is what scares me again about #2!
PS...sad we were kicked off your peeps list...but I will still bug you from time to time :)
Rach--I changed backgrounds and it kicked all of my peeps off and now I can't access your page so I need your blog address. I would never kick you off, i have been going nuts trying to find out how to get your address and I even called you and left a message.
Thanks so much for saying hi! Isn't it crazy who you find in the blogworld. I was seriously thinking about you the other day. Wondering where you are and what you're up to. Are you still doing hair? Where are you living? I'm sure I could read up on your blog and find out but, I haven't yet. We'll for sure have to keep in touch. It's great to hear from you.
I'm praying for Charlie daily too, I don't know them but feel like I do.
I was totally teasing you Lez..truly...I know everytime you change the background it goes nuts...but I have not gotten any messages?? Just to make sure... my phone (253)228-9598 and then our blog is uffensfamily.blogspot.com :) BUT I was just teasing...love your little fam...and hope you are loving having a BOY and a GIRL! You will have to post how and if they are very different :) I am dying to know what we are having...have to die for another 6-7 weeks though :(
Your kids are sooo cute Lez! She does look adorable in the skirt!
Holy CRAP! How cute are your kids, honestly? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Those little striped leggings are to die for. I remember the days of dressing Bella when she was just a wee one. So much fun! Can wait to see you guys in May! XOXOXO MEL
Hi Lezlie! Came across your blog. What a cute family. When I saw you at the fair last year, I think you were pregnat. She is a doll! Congratulations! Hope you all are doing well.
I just love her little cheeks and could she have more hair? You guys make beautiful kids, I think you should have at least 6 :)
Lez she is adorable! they both are! you did well. How are you feeling? hope all is well! britt
Long hair? 2 kids? It's like I've never known you before. Looks like your life is as sweet as you deserve! I miss you! We'll have to hook up next time we're home. xoxox
Post a Comment