CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cuter than that stupid bugs ear.







I know, cute, huh. I know, I know, I am their dad, but I am aloud to be biased. Besides, prove me wrong.

Any way enough about my cute kids. We were lucky enough to have some of our good friends give us a sitting to have Lanie's pictures done when she was born. It just so happens that the good friend is the person that does the picture taking. Matt Bamrough did an amazing job and even though there were numerous accidents, what do you expect when you have a naked baby for an hour. Matt was able to get some amazing shots. He even got some great shots of the protesting Rayce. All I had to do was tell him there was a snail hiding in the lens of Matt's camera and he was all about trying to find it. So we were stoked to get the pics the other night and I thought I must share and brag. If you like Matt's work give us a shout and we will get you his info.

Thanks again to Matt and Krista Bambrough.

11 comments:

Jense Family said...

Lez, Matt did a great job I need to call Krista and have him do pictures of my kids. Hey you know how we talked about doing a play date what do you think about Friday this Friday if the weather is still good. Let me know what you think. We can just meat at a park some where.

The Fergs said...

Hi Guys!! you have such a beautiful family!! I told you 3 times about our blog.......but i'm glad that you found it!! hope to see you soon!!! chels

The Fergs said...

Hi Guys!! you have such a beautiful family!! I told you 3 times about our blog.......but i'm glad that you found it!! hope to see you soon!!! chels

Melissa May said...

HOLY CRAP, those are so cute! The two kids already look alike, I think. Its pretty amazing. We can't wait to see you guys!

kimpg3 said...

You were right Lezlie...those are adorable pictures. It was good to see you today!

D MONKEY said...

I seriuosly cannot get over how cute they are!! You should have like 12 more kids!!

Denise said...

Absolutely darling!! You're kids are beautiful, what a treasure! Aaron's cousin took some pictures of Hunter a week ago - a photographer too. I will post them soon. We had many accidents and had to wash some blankets - and our couch!!

annie valentine said...

Those are fantastic. I must get my kids shot. That sounded bad.

The Webbs said...

Beautiful pictures, he captured their little personalities perfectly. Sunday was wonderful, Lanie looked so sweet and your dad gave her such a special blessing. I had fun visiting with everyone, I need to venture out on my own more often. No more of this packing everyone around, just leave em home :)

*WEST* said...

You have every right to brag! Your kids are adorable. It was good too catch up with you at Lance's party. Have a good one!

Erin said...

I won't try to prove you wrong...because you're right...your kids are adorable! what great pictures!