CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A YELLOW BEARDED SANTA ANYONE?


As you can tell, here is Rayce throughly enjoying his time with Santa. Either he was scared in general, or he just didn't like the bleach job on Santa's eyebrows and beard. You can't really tell in this picture but his hair was more the color of a canary than of snow. We couldn't quite put our finger on where Santa flew in from but I am putting my money on Asia. It is apparent that Rayce can spot an imposter 10 miles away. He knows fake hair color when he sees it. This Santa did not fit Rayce's bill.
I have gone to this Chrismas party every year since I was a little girl and this is the first time they got a different Santa. Needless to say the other Santa kicked this Santa's rump. Say goodbye Canary Santa.
P.S. Santa had a little helper and he gave me the willies too.

0 comments: