CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 08, 2008

BABY STILL ON BOARD

Just a little up-date. Helm baby-girl is still on board, still in the oven! You see, us Twede girls like to bake em' till their completely cooked, and I mean all the way through! If she doesn't come this weekend they are going to induce me this coming week, probably before Friday. I am hoping for Tues or Wed but not St. Valentine's sacred day. Any ways just thought I would keep everyone posted.

5 comments:

Aleena said...

I keep checking your blog thinking you may have had her. Thanks for alleviating the suspense.

Anonymous said...

Glad for the update. I check in often to see if their is a cute little girl on here. Love you Lezlie!!!!!!

Marianne said...

I need someone to cut my hair because it is looking gross. So hurry and have your baby!

Holland said...

I can't wait to see your new little one.

Karen said...

Good Luck Lez! Love you!

Karen S