Gosh she is just soooo cute :) Look at how proud her daddy is ;) You can tell that her big brother will take such good care of her. Most of all good job mom. Hang in there she is perfect.
What a love muffin! I can't wait to get ahold of those cheeks!! She really is beautiful and looks so peaceful and happy.You all look so proud of her. Lez, you are glowing - even after her birth, like a fresh flower. You look gorgeous! Mike, proud papa! What a family. Love you all and glad your updating the blog - we keep checking for more updates!!XOXOXOXO
Lez...Lanie is absolutely perfect!! I can't believe she is here and you are done. It sounds like things went well. I am so happy for your little fam. Enjoy your next few weeks. Hope you can get a little sleep. Love ya Lez. Shaundee
Good Job you guys! What a little sweetheart she is! Rayce looks so cute and happy to have her here. Congratulations! We can't wait to come out there and meet her.
Hi Lezlie it's Sasha. Just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby! She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well! I am brand new to this blogging thing, but it's great to be able to keep in touch a bit.
10 comments:
Gosh she is just soooo cute :)
Look at how proud her daddy is ;)
You can tell that her big brother will take such good care of her. Most of all good job mom. Hang in there she is perfect.
What a love muffin! I can't wait to get ahold of those cheeks!! She really is beautiful and looks so peaceful and happy.You all look so proud of her. Lez, you are glowing - even after her birth, like a fresh flower. You look gorgeous! Mike, proud papa! What a family. Love you all and glad your updating the blog - we keep checking for more updates!!XOXOXOXO
Lezlie, You did good! She is beautiful, and all that hair! I'm jealous. You guys have good genes.
Lez...Lanie is absolutely perfect!! I can't believe she is here and you are done. It sounds like things went well. I am so happy for your little fam. Enjoy your next few weeks. Hope you can get a little sleep. Love ya Lez.
Shaundee
She is beautiful. Mike you are one awesome dad and husband. Your family is so fabulous. Congratulations!
Good Job you guys! What a little sweetheart she is! Rayce looks so cute and happy to have her here. Congratulations! We can't wait to come out there and meet her.
she is sooooo pretty!!!! Teague is most envious of her great hair!!! Congrats guys! i can't wait to snuggle her!
Hi Lezlie it's Sasha. Just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby! She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well! I am brand new to this blogging thing, but it's great to be able to keep in touch a bit.
Post a Comment