


So we woke up at 6:30a.m. wondering why the hospital hadn't call us like we were told they would at 5:30 a.m. So Lez got on the phone with the hospital and they told her they would call us when they were ready and it would be about two hours. 45 minutes later they were ready for us. We dropped Rayce off at Lez's sister's house then off we went. We checked in at about 9:00 a.m. and they had Lez started by 9:30 and our little princess was born at 3:40 p.m. just over six hours later. She weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 19.5" long. Her heart rate kept going up then dropping drastically and the doctor realized the cord was wrapped around her neck. Once he got that taken care of everything went great. Lez was super happy to only labor for six hours vs. 23 hours with Rayce. Both mom and baby are doing great. Rayce was so happy to come see his new sister and is insisting on naming her Lanie so we are leaning towards Lanie Blaise Helm. We will keep you all informed.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
My little princess.
Posted by hizznizzle at Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Congrats to all of you! So glad she is here safe and sound and she is BEAUTIFUL...you can't say that honestly about a lot of newborns :)...but she really is! I LOVE all that hair! Can't wait to see more pics so we can decide who she looks like! :)
Awwwwweeeee! Congratulations! She looks so much like Rayce, its amazing! We can't wait to be there in person to meet her. Pick a name! It's awesome! We love you all so much and are just so happy for you! Love you tons and can't wait to see you...XOXOXOXOXOXO Andy Mel and Bell
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. and she is adorable. i love the little bow in her hair already!
Congratulations!!! She is so darling...
YAHOO! Congratulations to you ALL! Great job Lez! Now you can enjoy your Valentine's Day together! She's adorable and Rayce looks happy to be a big brother.
Congrats! She has so much hair, just like her mom. What a darling little one. I can't wait to see her, we need to get everyone together sometime soon.
nic
Oh my, she is so beautiful. I am so happy for you! Hooray on a six hour labor, you did awesome.
She is so pretty. I am so happy for both of you. Congratulations. Actually brought me to tears seeing you with your sweet girl Lezlie. Wish you all the best!!!!!
Lez, she looks just like you. She is adorable! I just want to squish her little cheeks. You guys make beautiful babies, way to go! Can't wait to see her in person.
Congratulations!! I am so glad everything went well. She is darling, I am in love with her chubby cheeks. Lanie is a cute name, I am with Rayce on that one.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is darling! She'll have the prettiest, best styled hair her whole life, thanks to mommy!
Lezlie and Mike, Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love the chubby checks. And Lez, you look so beautiful right after giving birth! How do you do it! Next time I am in Utah I have to see her! Congrats again.
She is darling!!! Congrats to you, Mike and Rayce! I love her name and I love you guys!
Wird,She is so beautiful she looks just like you "COUCH",you guys have got yourself quite a cute little family. The name fits well with her look. Congratulations on the new addition we to see you guys soon. From St. George with love. Brandon & Lindsay
P.S.pet Rosie for Drew & Drezden
Post a Comment