I have to write about this before I forget, for posterity's sake. The other night before bed Rayce was eating chow mein noodles, not the big bulky ones but the little rice ones. Rayce doesn't eat so much so before bedtime we are always trying to give him a little something so that he doesn't wake up at 2am asking for a snack. Well any way back to the noodles, there weren't very many left so he was just eating them out of the container, like he was drinking. We sit down ready to read books and Rayce starts freaking out that a noodle was up his nose. He kept saying it hurt. Mike and I thought that he probably just had a boog or something (the kid is always picking his nose). We tried to convince him that he was just imagining it when he blew his nose and what do you know, an inch long noodle came sailing out! I laughed my guts out! Rayce thought it was pretty cool too. So the moral of the story is...don't drink rice noodles, unless you want to have a good laugh!





2 comments:
Ha Ha ha ha poor rayce; are you by chance running in that race for Charlie tomorrow?
That is AWESOME! Did I ever tell you about the time that Andy put a bean in his nose? I think he was like 3 or 4, and he decided that it would be a good idea to shove a dried pinto bean in his nose. John or Liz told on him, of course, and he denied it. Next day the bean swelled up inside his nasal passage and Sheri had to take him to the Dr. to dig it out. Gotta love kids!
Miss you guys!
When you have a second, email those pics you took to me. I will try to do the same!
Post a Comment