
My sisters and I had been talking about going to the zoo for a while, we finally planned to go in a week on a Wednesday. Rayce was super excited and we had talked about it for over a week. Monday and Tuesday were beautiful, we were thinking that Wednesday would follow suit till we woke up Wednesday morning and clouds were looming. Jennifer came to pick us up around 9:30am and we were on our way to pick up Bea in Lehi. By the time we got to Albertsons in Lehi it was comming down pretty good. We decided to buy some time at Ikea and see if the storm passed. By the time we got out of Ikea the storm had passed but the gloominess hadn't. We decided to go to the zoo any way. We figured the animals would probably be really active due to the cooler weather.
It was a really chilly day at the zoo. The elephants were hiding, the bears restled, the Tiger was soaked, the Rhinos were larger than life, the alligators slept, the jaguar gave us a show, the giraffes were super social, the reptiles stunk, there was lots and lots of construction, and the kettle corn cooker was on the fritz. The kids had a blast getting wet and Lanie slept the whole time. All in all it was a great and eventful day and I got to hang out with my sisters.



3 comments:
My kiddies and I always love a trip to the zoo. I am glad yours turned out semi-decent. One thing you can always count on at the zoo is the reptiles stinkin' their hearts out.
Man, I love the zoo. We haven't been since Bell was like 3 years old or something. We have never even been to the Los Angeles Zoo since moving here, although I hear its pretty good. Maybe when you guys come out we can score a trip over there or something. MISS YOU ALL!!!
Your kids are so cute! And you cut your hair! You could shave your head bald and still be gorgeous. How's non-bunco going? I'm starting a book club when I get home I've already wrangled Nic in and I've put your name on the list too.
Post a Comment