CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008


I have to write about this before I forget. Lately Rayce has decided that he is a little comedian, and the other day he tried his stand-up on me.
Rayce: "mom do you want to hear a joke?"
Mom: "sure Rayce"
Rayce: "how do you get a baby monster to sleep?"
Mom: "I really have no idea"
Rayce: "you feed him"....(at this point he is laughing histerically)
Mom: ( I am laughing at how much he is laughing)
Rayce: "mom do you want to hear another one?"
Mom: "sure, ( as long as it is as funny as the first one)"
Rayce: "how do you get a baby house to sleep?"....
"you feed it!"
(followed by more laughing)
He proceeded to tell jokes on and off for the next couple of days and even called Grandma to tell her the jokes that he came up with all by himself. He was pretty proud of his humor and to be honest, so was I!

1 comments:

susette said...

That's some pretty cute talent going on there. I even giggled at the punch lines. Good Job Rayce!