We went to the zoo today with most of my sisters (minus Bea and the kids). Dawn is in town from Dubai and Allison just moved down here from Montana. We always love a day at the zoo (and so did the rest of the world, the zoo was packed).
My saint of a sister Dawn let Rayce lead her around from animal to animal. She made it into a game and they had to find out what each animal liked to eat. I think that Rayce would like to eat what the animals eat instead of what we want him to eat. He has always had a taste for dog food! He had a blast with Dawn. The only thing that could have made it better was if uncle Scott were here!

The Ghost of the Bayou. The white alligator. You will have to ask Rayce about it, it was for sure his favorite. It was the last thing that we saw and the first thing he asked to see. What a patient boy we have!
My saint of a sister Dawn let Rayce lead her around from animal to animal. She made it into a game and they had to find out what each animal liked to eat. I think that Rayce would like to eat what the animals eat instead of what we want him to eat. He has always had a taste for dog food! He had a blast with Dawn. The only thing that could have made it better was if uncle Scott were here!

The Ghost of the Bayou. The white alligator. You will have to ask Rayce about it, it was for sure his favorite. It was the last thing that we saw and the first thing he asked to see. What a patient boy we have!

Here I am with my sweet baby girl. She is one for crowds or loud noise, especially when she is tired, so she didn't have the best first half of the day. I did get her to cat nap a bit and the second half of the day went a whole lot smoother!
We went to the bird show first and it was awesome. Here is a pic of a "sea eagle", I just loved his cool beak! I think that they are from Russia. This bird here is only 2 years old, so he has a bit more growing to do. They are some of the heaviest eagles in the world.
Here are a pair of my favorite animals. I love ZEBRAS!! They are so dang cool. My mom calls them tatooed mules.

Giraffes are another one of my favorites. I think that most of us Twede girls love giraffes, we covet their long necks and skinny legs!

Here is mi madre and mi hermana jennifer "cheezing" it up for the camera.
What a fun day at the zoo. I am lucky to have such a great family.




3 comments:
I love your family. If I didn't love my own mother and sister so much, I would ask to be adopted into your family.
Thanks for the 'do, it's fabuloso and Jason is all over me. Who could ask for more? See you in September...
Lez~ so glad you found us! Your family is DARLING (no surprise) and you look awesome. I will definitely have to come by and say hi (maybe even have you do my hair??) when I'm in town. I'll be there in July. XO~ Lisa
It is fun to see your sisters - they all look great! Fun family time!
Post a Comment