CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 08, 2008

Family Pics July 2008

The Clarks


Mom and Dad

The whole ZOO (32 of us now)

Grandkids

My little ones
The Cassitys

The Helms

The Larsons

The Greenwoods

The Twedes
My whole family was in town this summer and we decided we had better document the occasion so here are the photos to prove it. There are 32 of us now and even more to come. Thanks goes to Camille for taking the pics, it is not easy to photograph such a large family, especially when you have to push the timer and run into it too! I am truly blessed to have such a great family. I wish that Dawn and Scott could live here or at least visit more often.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

It was so nice to see all your family Lez. I especially love the picture of your parents with all the grandkids. Hope you're doing well. Your kids are adorable!!

Ryan & Becky said...

Your pictures turned out so cute. You look so pretty. I hope ours turn out so good. It was great seeing you the other day. We need to get together more.

Denise said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe how old some of the kids are getting! Your family is adorable Lez!!

The Webbs said...

32 of you, are you kidding me? Holy smokes!!! The pictures turned out awesome, family pictures are a big event. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for coming out Sunday, I know your day was hectic.

Liz said...

Cute family. I love the one of your kiddos. Take care and see you soon.

Melissa May said...

You guys look awesome! Holy crap, your family is so huge! I'll bet it was really neat for your parents to have you all there to update the pics.