Rayce started preschool this year. He is toilet trained and ready to learn! We are so excited for our big boy. He loves miss Sunshine and seems to like all of the kids. He says Treyce is his favorite, even though they seem to butt heads at times. I guess "birds of a feather flock together"! here are some pics of his first day. What a handsome guy he is. I have put in a request for my children not to grow up so fast, but apparently the request has been denied. We love our Raycer and are so proud of the big boy he is growing up to be! Have fun in school Rayce!Thursday, September 04, 2008
MISS SUNSHINE'S PRESCHOOL
Rayce started preschool this year. He is toilet trained and ready to learn! We are so excited for our big boy. He loves miss Sunshine and seems to like all of the kids. He says Treyce is his favorite, even though they seem to butt heads at times. I guess "birds of a feather flock together"! here are some pics of his first day. What a handsome guy he is. I have put in a request for my children not to grow up so fast, but apparently the request has been denied. We love our Raycer and are so proud of the big boy he is growing up to be! Have fun in school Rayce!Posted by hizznizzle at Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He looks so proud of his little backpack, I love it@
I can't believe Rayce is starting preschool!!! Lez, thos pics are too cute!
I love Rayce!! He is so much fun to have in class. I'm always amazed with how smart he is for his age. Both book smart and people smart. He sometimes speaks so adult like it cracks me up. Like the other day when he held up both his hands and said something like "be cool Treyce....we're cool"
Those two are so much alike. If I can just get Treyce to mellow out they will have so much fun together.
Post a Comment