CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 08, 2008

STINKY BREATH


So I have to blog this funny story. The other night I was working and Rayce fell asleep before I got home (around 7:30pm). He hadn't eaten anything and we couldn't wake him up. I knew that he would probably wake up in the middle of the night HUNGRY, so I forced him to drink some "cocoa moo" in attempt to help him stay asleep all night. Well 2:30 am rolled around and sed Hungry Boy woke up and came into our room. He said that he was starving. In the mean time little miss Lanie decided to wake up too. I told Rayce to lay in bed with Mike so I could put Lanie back down and then grab him a snack. While he and Mike were laying there this awesome conversation transpired:
Rayce: dad your breath STINKS!!!
Mike: Oh, sorry bud I will just roll over
Rayce: Dad I got a good idea....how about you just stop breathing?
is that a good idea!
Mike told me about Rayce's genius plan the next morning, I was laughing so hard I almost stopped breathing.

2 comments:

The Webbs said...

That is hilarious, reminds me of a lagoon trip--I don't know why. Rayce was really thinking on that one :)

Melissa May said...

Money! Andy, Bell and I laughed so hard!