CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What did you say?

So I just had a hilarious conversation with Rayce. Here is how it went:

Rayce: Mom sometimes I don't want birds to have bum-holes...

Mom: What did you say?

Rayce: Sometimes I don't want birds to have bum-holes... so they don't poop on me!

Isn't that awesome!! I had to blog it for posterity's sake. I think that we would all be better off if birds couldn't poop, I know our truck wouldn't complain. (it would get a little messy when the birds ended up exploding though).

7 comments:

Aleena said...

He is so funny! I can totally hear him saying it. What a big kid!

Liz said...

Okay, that is hilarious. What a smart and funny kid.

Melissa May said...

Totally made my day!

birdyboo said...

You are using my copyright all rights reserved photo in your June 26 blog entry. That photo can only be used if you received permission to use it. You did not ask for permission. You do not have permission to use that photo.

Take out all reference to it as soon as possible.

hizznizzle said...

birdyboo,

the photo has been removed.

get a life. do you have anything else to do other than search the millions of websites and blogs out there to see who may be using one of your crappy all rights reserved photos?

stay off my blog.

birdyboo said...

Thank you for removing my photo. Photos that are used are reported by Flickr. Not only were you using the photo without permission, but you had improperly coded it so it was being reported multiple times a day.

You might want to check the Google terms of service - people who repeatedly use copyright material without proper permission will have their accounts terminated.

hizznizzle said...

And you might want to check the terms of piss off and leave me alone.

Who are you the blog police?

So one of your worthless photos almost got used. It didn't even post so no one knew it was your photo. Get over it. My wife made a simple mistake. I'm sooooooooo sorry. Now please go back to policing the net and keeping all photo's safe.